* Copyright (C) 2017-2020 Gary Kramlich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this library; if not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#if !defined(TALKATU_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(TALKATU_COMPILATION)
#error "only <talkatu.h> may be included directly"
* @Title: Version Information
* @Short_description: Helpers to determine the version of Talkatu being used.
* Macros for determine the version of talkatu that is being compiled against.
* The major version of Talkatu that's being compiled against.
#define TALKATU_MAJOR_VERSION (@TALKATU_MAJOR_VERSION@)
* The minor version of Talkatu that's being compiled against.
#define TALKATU_MINOR_VERSION (@TALKATU_MINOR_VERSION@)
* The micro version of Talkatu that's being compiled against.
#define TALKATU_MICRO_VERSION (@TALKATU_MICRO_VERSION@)
* The extra version if any of Talkatu that's being compiled against.
#define TALKATU_EXTRA_VERSION "@TALKATU_EXTRA_VERSION@"
* The full version of Talkatu that's being compiled against as a string.
#define TALKATU_VERSION "@TALKATU_VERSION@"
* @major: The major version to check which must match.
* @minor: The minimum minor version to check.
* @micro: The minimum micro version to check.
* A simple macro that will return true if the version of Talkatu that's being
* compiled against is newer than the provided version.
#define TALKATU_VERSION_CHECK(major,minor,micro) \
((major) == TALKATU_MAJOR_VERSION && \
((minor) < TALKATU_MINOR_VERSION || \
((minor) == TALKATU_MINOR_VERSION && (micro) <= TALKATU_MICRO_VERSION)))
#endif /* TALKATU_VERSION_H */