* Talkatu - GTK widgets for chat applications
* Copyright (C) 2017-2020 Gary Kramlich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this library; if not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#if !defined(TALKATU_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(TALKATU_COMPILATION)
#error "only <talkatu.h> may be included directly"
#define TALKATU_TYPE_HISTORY (talkatu_history_get_type())
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(TalkatuHistory, talkatu_history, TALKATU, HISTORY, GtkListBox)
void talkatu_history_write_message(TalkatuHistory *history, TalkatuMessage *message);
#endif /* TALKATU_HISTORY_H */