* Talkatu - GTK widgets for chat applications
* Copyright (C) 2017-2020 Gary Kramlich <email@example.com>
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this library; if not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#if !defined(TALKATU_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(TALKATU_COMPILATION)
#error "only <talkatu.h> may be included directly"
#define TALKATU_TYPE_ATTACHMENT_DIALOG (talkatu_attachment_dialog_get_type())
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(TalkatuAttachmentDialog, talkatu_attachment_dialog, TALKATU, ATTACHMENT_DIALOG, GtkDialog)
GtkWidget *talkatu_attachment_dialog_new(TalkatuAttachment *attachment, const gchar *comment);
TalkatuAttachment *talkatu_attachment_dialog_get_attachment(TalkatuAttachmentDialog *dialog);
const gchar *talkatu_attachment_dialog_get_comment(TalkatuAttachmentDialog *dialog);
#endif /* TALKATU_ATTACHMENT_DIALOG_H */