* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
/* #warning ***pidgin*** */
* @section_id: pidgin-pidgin
* @short_description: <filename>pidgin.h</filename>
* @title: UI Definitions and Includes
# include "win32/gtkwin32dep.h"
/* leave this as gtk-gaim until we have a decent way to migrate UI-prefs */
#define PIDGIN_UI "gtk-gaim"
/* change this only when we have a sane upgrade path for old prefs */
#define PIDGIN_PREFS_ROOT "/pidgin"
/* Translators may want to transliterate the name.
It is not to be translated. */
#define PIDGIN_NAME _("Pidgin")
# define PIDGIN_ALERT_TITLE ""
# define PIDGIN_ALERT_TITLE PIDGIN_NAME
* Spacings between components, as defined by the
* GNOME Human Interface Guidelines.
#define PIDGIN_HIG_CAT_SPACE 18
#define PIDGIN_HIG_BORDER 12
#define PIDGIN_HIG_BOX_SPACE 6
* Start pidgin with the given command line arguments.
int pidgin_start(int argc, char *argv);