* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: pidgin-gtkstyle
* @short_description: <filename>gtkstyle.h</filename>
* @style: The GtkStyle in use, or NULL to use a cached version.
* Returns whether or not dark mode is enabled.
* Returns: TRUE if dark mode is enabled and foreground colours should be invertred
gboolean pidgin_style_is_dark(GtkStyle *style);
* @style: The GtkStyle in use.
* @color: Color to be lightened. Transformed color will be written here.
* Lighten a color if dark mode is enabled.
void pidgin_style_adjust_contrast(GtkStyle *style, GdkRGBA *color);
#endif /* _PIDGINSTYLE_H_ */