* Purple is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: libpurple-smiley-custom
* @short_description: a persistent storage for user-defined smileys
* @title: Custom smileys storage
* A custom smiley is a non-standard (not defined by a particular protocol)
* #PurpleSmiley, defined by user. Some protocols support sending such smileys
* for other buddies, that do not have such image on their machine. Protocol
* that supports this feature should set the flag
* @PURPLE_CONNECTION_FLAG_ALLOW_CUSTOM_SMILEY of #PurpleConnectionFlags.
* @image: the smiley's image.
* @shortcut: textual representation of a smiley.
* Adds a new smiley to the store. The @shortcut should be unique, but the
* @image contents don't have to.
* Returns: (transfer none): A new #PurpleSmiley, or %NULL if error occurred.
purple_smiley_custom_add(PurpleImage *image, const gchar *shortcut);
* @smiley: the smiley to be removed.
* Removes a @smiley from the store. If the @smiley file is unique (not used by
* other smileys) it will be removed from a disk.
* Returns the whole list of user-configured custom smileys.
* Returns: (transfer none): A #PurpleSmileyList of custom smileys.
* _purple_smiley_custom_init: (skip)
* Initializes the custom smileys storage subsystem.
* _purple_smiley_custom_uninit: (skip)
* Uninitializes the custom smileys storage subsystem.
#endif /* PURPLE_SMILEY_CUSTOM_H */