* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: pidgin-gtk3compat
* @short_description: <filename>gtk3compat.h</filename>
* @title: GTK3 version-dependent definitions
* This file is internal to Pidgin. Do not use!
* Also, any public API should not depend on this file.
gtk_menu_popup_at_pointer(GtkMenu *menu, const GdkEvent *trigger_event)
const GdkEventButton *event = (const GdkEventButton *)trigger_event;
gtk_menu_popup(menu, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL,
event ? event->button : 0, gdk_event_get_time(event));
#endif /* _PIDGINGTK3COMPAT_H_ */