* Finch is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: finch-gntpounce
* @short_description: <filename>gntpounce.h</filename>
* @title: Buddy Pounce API
* @account: The optional account to use.
* @name: The optional name to pounce on.
* @cur_pounce: The current buddy pounce, if editing an existing one.
* Displays a New Buddy Pounce or Edit Buddy Pounce dialog.
void finch_pounce_editor_show(PurpleAccount *account, const char *name,
* Shows the pounces manager window.
* Hides the pounces manager window.
* Returns the GNT pounces handle
* Returns: (transfer none): The handle to the GNT pounces system
* Initializes the GNT pounces subsystem.
* Uninitializes the GNT pounces subsystem.
#endif /* FINCH_POUNCE_H */