* Pidgin - Internet Messenger
* Copyright (C) Pidgin Developers <email@example.com>
* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#if !defined(PIDGIN_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(PIDGIN_COMPILATION)
# error "only <pidgin.h> may be included directly"
* #PidginVVPrefs is a widget for the preferences window to let users
* choose and configure their voice and video settings.
#define PIDGIN_TYPE_VV_PREFS (pidgin_vv_prefs_get_type())
PIDGIN, VV_PREFS, AdwPreferencesPage)
* Creates a new #PidginVVPrefs instance.
* Returns: (transfer full): The new #PidginVVPrefs instance.
* @prefs: The #PidginVVPrefs instance.
* Disable any test pipelines that may be playing on this widget. This may be
* used when switching focus or views to a different widget.
void pidgin_vv_prefs_disable_test_pipelines(PidginVVPrefs *prefs);
#endif /* PIDGIN_VV_PREFS_H */