* Pidgin - Internet Messenger
* Copyright (C) Pidgin Developers <email@example.com>
* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this library; if not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#if !defined(PIDGIN_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(PIDGIN_COMPILATION)
# error "only <pidgin.h> may be included directly"
* @color: (out): A return address of a #GdkRGBA for the background color.
* Gets the background color for #GtkWindow in the currently selected theme
* and sets @color to that value.
void pidgin_style_context_get_background_color(GdkRGBA *color);
* Gets whether or not dark mode is enabled.
* Returns: %TRUE if dark mode is enabled and foreground colours should be
#endif /* PIDGIN_STYLE_CONTEXT_H */