* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#if !defined(PIDGIN_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(PIDGIN_COMPILATION)
# error "only <pidgin.h> may be included directly"
* #PidginDialog is a transitional widget as we slowly migrate everything to
#define PIDGIN_TYPE_DIALOG (pidgin_dialog_get_type())
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(PidginDialog, pidgin_dialog, PIDGIN,
* @title: The dialog title, or %NULL.
* @border_width: The dialog's desired border width.
* @role: A string indicating what the dialog is responsible for doing, or
* @resizable: Whether the dialog should be resizable.
* Creates a new #PidginDialog instance.
* Returns: (transfer full): The new #PidginDialog instance.
GtkWidget *pidgin_dialog_new(const gchar *title, guint border_width, const gchar *role, gboolean resizable);
#endif /* PIDGIN_DIALOG_H */