* Pidgin - Internet Messenger
* Copyright (C) Pidgin Developers <email@example.com>
* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#if !defined(PIDGIN_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(PIDGIN_COMPILATION)
# error "only <pidgin.h> may be included directly"
* #PidginApplication is a subclass of #GtkApplication that holds all of the
* application wide actions.
#define PIDGIN_TYPE_APPLICATION (pidgin_application_get_type())
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(PidginApplication, pidgin_application, PIDGIN,
* Creates a new #PidginApplication instance.
* Returns: (transfer full): The new #PidginApplication instance.
* @application: The [class@Application] instance.
* @prefix: The action prefix.
* @action_group: The [iface@Gio.ActionGroup] to add.
* Adds @action_group to all of the windows that @application knows about and
* will automatically add @action_group to any newly created application
* To remove @action_group from every window, call this function with the same
* prefix, but %NULL for @action_group.
void pidgin_application_add_action_group(PidginApplication *application, const gchar *prefix, GActionGroup *action_group);
#endif /* PIDGIN_APPLICATION_H */