* Pidgin - Internet Messenger
* Copyright (C) Pidgin Developers <email@example.com>
* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#if !defined(PIDGIN_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(PIDGIN_COMPILATION)
# error "only <pidgin.h> may be included directly"
* #PidginAccountStore is a #GtkListStore that automatically keeps track of
* what accounts are currently available in libpurple. It's intended to be
* used any time that you need to present an account selection to the user.
* @PIDGIN_ACCOUNT_STORE_COLUMN_ACCOUNT: This column holds a reference to the
* @PIDGIN_ACCOUNT_STORE_COLUMN_MARKUP: This column holds a pango markup to
* display the account to the user.
* @PIDGIN_ACCOUNT_STORE_COLUMN_ICON: This column holds an icon in a #GdkPixbuf
* Constants for accessing columns in a #PidginAccountStore.
#define PIDGIN_TYPE_ACCOUNT_STORE pidgin_account_store_get_type()
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(PidginAccountStore, pidgin_account_store, PIDGIN,
* Creates a new #PidginAccountStore that can be used anywhere a #GtkListStore
* Returns: (transfer full): The new #PidginAccountStore instance.
* @model: The #GtkTreeModel that's being filtered.
* @iter: The #GtkTreeIter to check.
* @data: Userdata passed to gtk_tree_model_filter_set_visible_func().
* pidgin_account_store_filter_connected() is a #GtkTreeModelFilterVisibleFunc
* that can be set on a #GtkTreeModelFilter via
* gtk_tree_model_filter_set_visible_func(), to only show accounts that are
* Returns: %TRUE if the account will be displayed, %FALSE otherwise.
gboolean pidgin_account_store_filter_connected(GtkTreeModel *model, GtkTreeIter *iter, gpointer data);
#endif /* PIDGIN_ACCOUNT_STORE_H */