* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
#if !defined(PIDGIN_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(PIDGIN_COMPILATION)
# error "only <pidgin.h> may be included directly"
* Initializes the room list subsystem.
* Determines if showing the room list dialog is a valid action.
* Returns: TRUE if there are accounts online that support listing
* chat rooms. Otherwise return FALSE.
* Shows a new roomlist dialog.
* @account: The account to use.
* Shows a new room list dialog and fetches the list for the specified account.
void pidgin_roomlist_dialog_show_with_account(PurpleAccount *account);
#endif /* _PIDGINROOMLIST_H_ */