* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
#if !defined(PIDGIN_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(PIDGIN_COMPILATION)
# error "only <pidgin.h> may be included directly"
* @type: The type of dialog.
* @account: The associated account, or %NULL for an Add dialog.
* Shows an add/modify account dialog.
void pidgin_account_dialog_show(PidginAccountDialogType type,
* Returns the GTK account UI ops
* Returns: The UI operations structure.
* Returns the gtkaccounts handle
* Returns: The handle to the GTK account system
* Initializes the GTK account system
* Uninitializes the GTK account system
#endif /* _PIDGINACCOUNT_H_ */