* Purple - Internet Messaging Library
* Copyright (C) Pidgin Developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with this library; if not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#if !defined(PURPLE_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(PURPLE_COMPILATION)
# error "only <purple.h> may be included directly"
* #PurpleSqliteHistoryAdapter is a class that allows interfacing with an
* SQLite database to store history. It is a subclass of @PurpleHistoryAdapter.
#define PURPLE_TYPE_SQLITE_HISTORY_ADAPTER (purple_sqlite_history_adapter_get_type())
PURPLE, SQLITE_HISTORY_ADAPTER, PurpleHistoryAdapter)
* @filename: The filename of the sqlite database.
* Creates a new #PurpleHistoryAdapter.
* Returns: (transfer full): The new #PurpleSqliteHistoryAdapter instance.
PurpleHistoryAdapter *purple_sqlite_history_adapter_new(const gchar *filename);
* @adapter: The #PurpleSqliteHistoryAdapter instance
* Gets the filename of the sqlite database.
* Returns: The filename that the @adapter reads and writes to
const gchar *purple_sqlite_history_adapter_get_filename(PurpleSqliteHistoryAdapter *adapter);
#endif /* PURPLE_SQLITE_HISTORY_ADAPTER */