* Purple - Internet Messaging Library
* Copyright (C) Pidgin Developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
#if !defined(PURPLE_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(PURPLE_COMPILATION)
# error "only <purple.h> may be included directly"
* #PurpleNoopCredentialProvider is a #PurpleCredentialProvider that does not
* actually provider credentials. It is used to implement the default behavior
* of requiring users to input passwords.
* The standard _TYPE_ macro for #PurpleNoopCredentialProvider.
#define PURPLE_TYPE_NOOP_CREDENTIAL_PROVIDER (purple_noop_credential_provider_get_type())
* Gets the #GType of #PurpleNoopCredentialProvider.
* Returns: The #GType of #PurpleNoopCredentialProvider.
PURPLE, NOOP_CREDENTIAL_PROVIDER, PurpleCredentialProvider)
* Creates a new #PurpleNoopCredentialProvider instance. You typically will
* not need to call this directly as #PurpleCredentialManager will create one
* Returns: (transfer full): The new #PurpleNoopCredentialProvider instance.
#endif /* PURPLE_NOOP_CREDENTIAL_PROVIDER */