* Purple is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
#if !defined(PURPLE_GLOBAL_HEADER_INSIDE) && !defined(PURPLE_COMPILATION)
# error "only <purple.h> may be included directly"
* The standard _get_type macro for #PurpleConversationUiOps.
#define PURPLE_TYPE_CONVERSATION_UI_OPS (purple_conversation_ui_ops_get_type())
typedef struct _PurpleConversationUiOps PurpleConversationUiOps;
* @create_conversation: Called when @conv is created (but before the
* <link linkend="conversations-conversation-created"><literal>"conversation-created"</literal></link>
* @destroy_conversation: Called just before @conv is freed.
* @write_chat: Write a message to a chat. If this field is %NULL, libpurple
* will fall back to using @write_conv.
* See purple_conversation_write_message().
* @write_im: Write a message to an IM conversation. If this field is %NULL,
* libpurple will fall back to using @write_conv.
* See purple_conversation_write_message().
* @write_conv: Write a message to a conversation. This is used rather than the
* chat- or im-specific ops for errors, system messages (such as "x
* is now know as y"), and as the fallback if @write_im and
* @write_chat are not implemented. It should be implemented, or
* the UI will miss conversation error messages and your users will
* hate you. See purple_conversation_write_message().
* @chat_add_users: Add @cbuddies to a chat.
* <sbr/>@cbuddies: A GList of #PurpleChatUser structs.
* <sbr/>@new_arrivals: Whether join notices should be shown.
* (Join notices are actually written to
* @chat_rename_user: Rename the user in this chat named @old_name to @new_name.
* (The rename message is written to the conversation by
* libpurple.) See purple_chat_conversation_rename_user().
* <sbr/>@new_alias: @new_name's new alias, if they have one.
* @chat_remove_users: Remove @users from a chat @chat.
* See purple_chat_conversation_remove_users().
* @chat_update_user: Called when a user's flags are changed.
* See purple_chat_user_set_flags().
* @present: Present this conversation to the user; for example, by displaying
* @has_focus: If this UI has a concept of focus (as in a windowing system) and
* this conversation has the focus, return %TRUE; otherwise, return
* @send_confirm: Prompt the user for confirmation to send @message. This
* function should arrange for the message to be sent if the user
* accepts. If this field is %NULL, libpurple will fall back to
* using purple_request_action().
* libpurple needs to tell the user interface when certain things happen in a
* conversation and it uses this structure to do so.
* Any UI representing a conversation must assign a filled-out
* #PurpleConversationUiOps structure to the #PurpleConversation.
void (*create_conversation)(PurpleConversation *conv);
void (*destroy_conversation)(PurpleConversation *conv);
void (*write_chat)(PurpleChatConversation *chat, PurpleMessage *msg);
void (*write_im)(PurpleIMConversation *im, PurpleMessage *msg);
void (*write_conv)(PurpleConversation *conv, PurpleMessage *msg);
void (*chat_add_users)(PurpleChatConversation *chat,
void (*chat_rename_user)(PurpleChatConversation *chat, const char *old_name,
const char *new_name, const char *new_alias);
void (*chat_remove_users)(PurpleChatConversation *chat, GList *users);
void (*chat_update_user)(PurpleChatUser *cb);
void (*present)(PurpleConversation *conv);
gboolean (*has_focus)(PurpleConversation *conv);
void (*send_confirm)(PurpleConversation *conv, const char *message);
* Returns: The #GType for the #PurpleConversationUiOps boxed structure.
#endif /* PURPLE_CONVERSATION_UI_OPS_H */