This will enable porting things to binding/expression lookup.
I probably didn't _really_ need to make everything properties, but that was easier to do than figure out which ones would really be needed.
Ran discovery on `pidgin.im`; saw `conference.pidgin.im` show up, then expanded it and the various rooms appeared, as they should. Clicked Add on a few and verified that the Add Chat dialog appeared with the correct values.
Reviewed at https://reviews.imfreedom.org/r/2210/
* Purple is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* source distribution.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA