* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: pidgin-protocol-store
* @short_description: A GtkListStore that keeps track of protocols
* #PidginProtocolStore is a #GtkListStore that automatically keeps track of
* what protocols are currently available in libpurple. It's intended to be
* used any time that you need to present a protocol selection to the user.
#define PIDGIN_TYPE_PROTOCOL_STORE pidgin_protocol_store_get_type()
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(PidginProtocolStore, pidgin_protocol_store, PIDGIN,
* Creates a new #PidginProtocolStore that can be used anywhere a #GtkListStore
* Returns: (transfer full): The new #PidginProtocolStore instance.
#endif /* PIDGIN_PROTOCOL_STORE_H */