* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: pidgin-plugins-menu
* @short_description: A menu for managing plugins and their actions
* #PidginPluginsMenu is a #GtkMenu that provides an interface to users to open
* the plugin manager as well as activate plugin actions.
* It manages itself as plugins are loaded and unloaded and can be added as a
* submenu to any #GtkMenuItem.
#define PIDGIN_TYPE_PLUGINS_MENU (pidgin_plugins_menu_get_type())
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(PidginPluginsMenu, pidgin_plugins_menu, PIDGIN,
* Creates a new #PidginPluginsMenu instance that keeps itself up to date.
* Returns: (transfer full): The new #PidginPluginsMenu instance.
#endif /* PIDGIN_PLUGINS_MENU_H */