* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: pidgin-plugins-dialog
* @short_description: A widget to display available plugins
#define PIDGIN_TYPE_PLUGINS_DIALOG (pidgin_plugins_dialog_get_type())
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(PidginPluginsDialog, pidgin_plugins_dialog, PIDGIN,
* Creates a new instance of #PidginPluginsDialog.
* Returns: (transfer full): The new #PidginPluginsDialog.
#endif /* PIDGIN_PLUGINS_DIALOG_H */