* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
#define PIDGIN_TYPE_PLUGIN_INFO (pidgin_plugin_info_get_type())
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(PidginPluginInfo, pidgin_plugin_info, PIDGIN, PLUGIN_INFO, PurplePluginInfo)
* @first_property: The first property name
* @...: The value of the first property, followed optionally by more
* name/value pairs, followed by %NULL
* Creates a new #PidginPluginInfo instance to be returned from
* #plugin_query of a pidgin plugin, using the provided name/value
* See purple_plugin_info_new() for a list of available property names.
* Additionally, you can provide the property
* <literal>"gtk-config-frame-cb"</literal>, which should be a callback that
* returns a #GtkWidget for the plugin's configuration
* (see #PidginPluginConfigFrameCb).
* See purple_plugin_info_new().
* Returns: A new #PidginPluginInfo instance.
PidginPluginInfo *pidgin_plugin_info_new(const char *first_property, ...)
#endif /* PIDGIN_PLUGIN_INFO_H */