* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: pidgin-mood-dialog
* @short_description: A dialog for selecting moods
* A simple dialog for selecting a global mood as well as a per account mood.
* @account: (nullable): The #PurpleAccount whose mood to set, or %NULL for the
* Presents a dialog to select the mood for @account or the global mood if
void pidgin_mood_dialog_show(PurpleAccount *account);
* @mood: The id of the mood.
* Gets the path to the icon for @mood.
* Returns: (transfer full): The location of the icon for @mood.
gchar *pidgin_mood_get_icon_path(const gchar *mood);
#endif /* PIDGIN_MOOD_DIALOG_H */