* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: pidgin-gdk-pixbuf
* @short_description: <filename>pidgingdkpixbuf.h</filename>
* @title: GDK Pixbuf Helpers
* @image: A #PurpleImage instance.
* @error: (out) (nullable): A return address for a #GError.
* Creates a new #GdkPixbuf from the #PurpleImage @image. If provided Sets
* Returns: (transfer full) (nullable): The new #GdkPixbuf or %NULL or error.
GdkPixbuf *pidgin_gdk_pixbuf_new_from_image(PurpleImage *image, GError **error);
* @pixbuf: The buddy icon to transform
* Rounds the corners of a GdkPixbuf in place.
void pidgin_gdk_pixbuf_make_round(GdkPixbuf *pixbuf);
* Returns TRUE if the GdkPixbuf is opaque, as determined by no
* alpha at any of the edge pixels.
* Returns: TRUE if the pixbuf is opaque around the edges, FALSE otherwise
gboolean pidgin_gdk_pixbuf_is_opaque(GdkPixbuf *pixbuf);
#endif /* PIDGIN_GDK_PIXBUF_H */