* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: pidgin-action-group
* @short_description: An action group for Pidgin
* A #GSimpleActionGroup containing most of our actions. A lot of this will
* need to be added to the #GtkApplication, but I didn't want to do that part
* quite yet, so I created this instead.
* A constant that represents the about action that shows the about window.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_ABOUT ("about")
* A constant that represents the add-buddy action to add a buddy to the
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_ADD_BUDDY ("add-buddy")
* A constant that represents the add-chat action to add a chat to the
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_ADD_CHAT ("add-chat")
* A constant that represents the add-group action to add a group to the
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_ADD_GROUP ("add-group")
* A constant that represents the pounces action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_BUDDY_POUNCES ("buddy-pounces")
* A constant that represents the custom-smiley action to toggle the visibility
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_CUSTOM_SMILEY ("custom-smiley")
* A constant that represents the debug action to toggle the visibility of the
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_DEBUG ("debug")
* A constant that represents the file-transfers action to toggle the
* visibility of the file transfers window.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_FILE_TRANSFERS ("file-transfers")
* A constant that represents the get-user-info action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_GET_USER_INFO ("get-user-info")
* A constant that represents the join-chat action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_JOIN_CHAT ("join-chat")
* A constant that represents the mute-sounds action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_MUTE_SOUNDS ("mute-sounds")
* A constant that represents the new-message action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_NEW_MESSAGE ("new-message")
* A constant that represents the online-help action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_ONLINE_HELP ("online-help")
* A constant that represents the preferences action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_PREFERENCES ("preferences")
* A constant that represents the privacy action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_PRIVACY ("privacy")
* A constant that represents the quit action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_QUIT ("quit")
* A constant that represents the room-list action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_ROOM_LIST ("room-list")
* A constant that represents the set-mood action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_SET_MOOD ("set-mood")
* A constant that represents the show-buddy-icons action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_SHOW_BUDDY_ICONS ("show-buddy-icons")
* A constant that represents the show-empty-groups action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_SHOW_EMPTY_GROUPS ("show-empty-groups")
* A constant that represents the show-idle-times action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_SHOW_IDLE_TIMES ("show-idle-times")
* A constant that represents the show-offline-buddies action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_SHOW_OFFLINE_BUDDIES ("show-offline-buddies")
* A constant that represents the show-protocol-icons action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_SHOW_PROTOCOL_ICONS ("show-protocol-icons")
* A constant that represents the sort-method action to change the sorting
* method of the buddy list.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_SORT_METHOD ("sort-method")
* A constant that represents the system-log action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_SYSTEM_LOG ("system-log")
* A constant that represents the view-user-log action.
#define PIDGIN_ACTION_VIEW_USER_LOG ("view-user-log")
#define PIDGIN_TYPE_ACTION_GROUP (pidgin_action_group_get_type())
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(PidginActionGroup, pidgin_action_group, PIDGIN,
* Creates a new #PidginActionGroup instance that contains all of the
* Returns: (transfer full): The new #PidginActionGroup instance.
#endif /* PIDGIN_ACTION_GROUP_H */