* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: pidgin-accounts-menu
* @short_description: A menu for managing accounts and their actions
* #PidginAccountsMenu is a #GtkMenu that provides an interface to users to open
* the account manager as well as activate account actions.
* It manages itself as accounts are created/deleted and enabled/disabled and
* can be added as a submenu to any #GtkMenuItem.
#define PIDGIN_TYPE_ACCOUNTS_MENU (pidgin_accounts_menu_get_type())
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(PidginAccountsMenu, pidgin_accounts_menu, PIDGIN,
* Creates a new #PidginAccountsMenu instance that keeps itself up to date.
* Returns: (transfer full): The new #PidginAccountsMenu instance.
#endif /* PIDGIN_ACCOUNTS_MENU_H */