* Purple is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* @section_id: libpurple-purplebuddypresence
* @title: Buddy Presence API
* A #PurpleBuddyPresence represent the #PurplePresence for a specific
* The standard _get_type macro for #PurpleBuddyPresence.
#define PURPLE_TYPE_BUDDY_PRESENCE (purple_buddy_presence_get_type())
* Returns: The #GType for the #PurpleBuddyPresence object.
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(PurpleBuddyPresence, purple_buddy_presence, PURPLE,
* @buddy: The buddy to associate with the presence.
* Creates a presence for a buddy.
* Returns: The new presence.
PurpleBuddyPresence *purple_buddy_presence_new(PurpleBuddy *buddy);
* @presence: The presence.
* Returns the buddy presence's buddy.
* Returns: (transfer none): The presence's buddy.
PurpleBuddy *purple_buddy_presence_get_buddy(PurpleBuddyPresence *presence);
* @buddy_presence1: The first presence.
* @buddy_presence2: The second presence.
* Compares two buddy presences for availability.
* Returns: -1 if @buddy_presence1 is more available than @buddy_presence2.
* 0 if @buddy_presence1 is equal to @buddy_presence2.
* 1 if @buddy_presence1 is less available than @buddy_presence2.
gint purple_buddy_presence_compare(PurpleBuddyPresence *buddy_presence1,
#endif /* PURPLE_BUDDY_PRESENCE_H */