* Purple is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* @section_id: libpurple-purpleaccountpresence
* @title: Account Presence API
* A #PurpleAccountPresence represent the #PurplePresence for a specific
* A presence for an account
* The standard _get_type macro for #PurpleAccountPresence.
#define PURPLE_TYPE_ACCOUNT_PRESENCE (purple_account_presence_get_type())
* Returns: The #GType for the #PurpleAccountPresence object.
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(PurpleAccountPresence, purple_account_presence, PURPLE,
* @account: The account to associate with the presence.
* Creates a presence for an account.
* Returns: The new presence.
PurpleAccountPresence *purple_account_presence_new(PurpleAccount *account);
* @presence: The presence.
* Returns an account presence's account.
* Returns: (transfer none): The presence's account.
PurpleAccount *purple_account_presence_get_account(PurpleAccountPresence *presence);
#endif /* PURPLE_ACCOUNT_PRESENCE_H */