* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: pidgin-pidginmessage
* @short_description: <filename>pidginmessage.h</filename>
* @title: Pidgin Message API
#define PIDGIN_TYPE_MESSAGE (pidgin_message_get_type())
G_DECLARE_FINAL_TYPE(PidginMessage, pidgin_message, PIDGIN, MESSAGE, GObject)
* @msg: The #PurpleMessage to wrap.
* Wraps @msg so that it can be used as a #TalkatuMessage.
* Returns: (transfer full): The new #PidginMessage instance.
PidginMessage *pidgin_message_new(PurpleMessage *msg);
* @msg: The #PidginMessage instance.
* Gets the #PurpleMessage that @msg is wrapping.
* Returns: (transfer none): The #PurpleMessage that @msg is wrapping.
PurpleMessage *pidgin_message_get_message(PidginMessage *msg);
#endif /* PIDGIN_MESSAGE_H */