* Pidgin is the legal property of its developers, whose names are too numerous
* to list here. Please refer to the COPYRIGHT file distributed with this
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301 USA
* @section_id: pidgin-smiley-manager
* @short_description: a UI for user-defined smileys management
* @title: Custom smileys manager
* This module provides a GTK+ UI that allows the user adding and removing
* custom smileys. See libpurple-smiley-custom section (TODO: how to link this
* Creates and shows the smiley manager window, or requests focus for it,
* if it's already opened.
* @image: the image for a new smiley.
* @shortcut: the textual representation, may be %NULL.
* Creates and shows the new dialog for adding a new custom smiley with
pidgin_smiley_manager_add(PurpleImage *image, const gchar *shortcut);
#endif /* _PIDGIN_SMILEY_MANAGER_H_ */