--- a/hugo/content/development/faq.md Thu Aug 22 00:49:44 2019 -0400
@@ -24,10 +24,11 @@
There are two ways you can do this:
* If you have other accounts online, and you want the new account to have the
- * same status as those, then call `purple_savedstatus_get_current()` to get the
- * current status, and use `purple_savedstatus_activate_for_account()` for the
- * account. Otherwise, you can simply do `purple_account_set_status()` to set
- * the status of the account.
An account needs to be enabled before it can be connected. So after doing either
of the above, you need to enable the account by calling
@@ -53,8 +54,7 @@
itself. Rather, it's the IM data or chat data of the conversation which you can
get from `PURPLE_CONV_IM`/`PURPLE_CONV_CHAT`.
-### Is there a way that I can print something in the conversation window, but
-### not send the message?
Yes. Use `purple_conv_im_write()` or `purple_conv_chat_write()`.
@@ -116,11 +116,13 @@
There are three fields in the version: `major.minor.micro`.
- If the `major` is changing, you can break plugins. That means both forward-
- - and backward- compatibility. API can be added or removed or whatever you
- - like. If only the `minor` is changing, you can break forward compatibility
- - only. You may add API, but you can't remove it. You can mark API as
- - deprecated instead. If only the `micro` is changing, you can't break the API