Pidgin is a huge project with a ton of things to be done, even if you're not a
coder. Below is a short list of things you can do to help get involved!!
* Triage the issue tracker
* Try to reproduce described bugs. If you can find an easy way to
reproduce, leave a comment to explain how to do it.
* Find/mark/close duplicates. Seriously, even just one or two duplicates
found and properly marked is a huge help to our backlog!
* Suggest patches be turned into pull requests, or bring patches to the
attention of the core dev team.
* IRC: #pidgin on freenode
* XMPP (formerly Jabber): email@example.com
* Proofread the documentation--this is a really, really easy way to start!
* Help facilitate translators and translations
* via [transifex](https://www.transifex.com/pidgin/pidgin/)
* help translate this repo
* Convert wiki pages to markdown for inclusion in this repo.
* Walk the links on [ThirdPartyPlugins](https://pidgin.im/plugins)
and mark broken ones as such. This is another really easy way to start!
* Participate in discussion on IRC, XMPP, and/or the Mailing Lists.
For the coders out there:
* Find/fix build warnings
* Find/fix bugs on your own or via the issue tracker
* Participate in design discussions