Pidgin is a huge project with a community that helps to provide support. We
have a number of ways you can get in touch with us.
The Pidgin team can be reached via mailing lists for support and development
- [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) ([List Info](https://lists.pidgin.im/listinfo/support)) ([List Archive](https://lists.pidgin.im/pipermail/support/))
- [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) ([List Info](https://lists.pidgin.im/listinfo/devel)) ([List Archive](https://lists.pidgin.im/pipermail/devel/))
- We offer a few other mailing lists. [See the full list.](https://lists.pidgin.im/listinfo)
If you prefer chat-based contact, the Pidgin community has two primary chat
- `#pidgin` on `irc.freenode.net` on IRC
- `email@example.com`, a Jabber/XMPP MUC (Multi-User Chat)
We often get people asking how they can help. Take a look at the
[Contributing](/development/contributing) page for suggestions! There are lots of things to
do for people, and a lot of them don't even involve the source code!