* Fixed building on OSX with homebrew
* Changed the build system to meson. See INSTALL for instructions.
* Added gplugin_plugin_get_dependent_plugins. (fixes #8)
* Remove ability to disable unit testing.
* Bumped the glib requirement to 2.40.0
* Added a Glade catalog for gplugin-gtk
* Added GPluginGtk-0.0.gir
* Bumped the glib requirement to 2.34.0
* Fix some error reporting with the native loader
* Added a load-failed signal which is emitted when a plugin fails to load
* Removed pre glib 2.32.0 code
* Fix a regression where the GIR file did not have a predictable name.
* Fix the glib requirement. It was set at 2.20, but we require 2.32.
* Fixed the version numbering finally
* Updated the version in CMakeLists.txt
* Really fixed the debian package this time
* Don't try to build the pot files if NLS is disabled
* Made the moonscript tests option work
* Added Debian.md to explain how to use the Debian repository
* Install man pages in the correct directory on BSD
* Made the moonscripts tests not interfer with the lua tests unless they're
* Set the -ggdb cflag if we're being compiled by gcc
* Use the GNUInstallDirs cmake module to install everything to the correct
locations. - Elliott Sales de Andrade
* Added -L, --list option to gplugin-query to show the search paths it is
* Added an option to toggle whether or not the moonscript tests are run.
* Fixed the lua dependency checks for Fedora 20
* Fixed the build on cmake<3.0.0
* Add debug packages to the Debian packaging
* Add libgplugin-loaders package to the Debian packaging
* Fixed crash in gplugin-gtk-viewer (issue #25)
* Add a dist target to build and sign source archives
* Finished the gjs loader.
* Created the Debian packaging.
* Add an option to disable unit testing
* Added luajit as the first Lua library to try to use.
* Added moonscript support to the Lua loader.
* Added a help field to GPluginPluginInfo.
* Added support to build against lua 5.2 (Elliott Sales de Andrade)
* Fixed issue #45 (Elliott Sales de Andrade)
* Updated some unit tests for deprecation in Glib 2.38 (Elliott Sales de
* Fixed issue #46 (John Bailey)
* Moved the Python loader to Python3 only (Elliott Sales de Andrade)
* Added the typelib and gir files as dependencies for all loaders that
require if (Elliott Sales de Andrade)
* Removed the gplugin-native API from the gobject-introspection repository.
* Added support for versions in plugin dependencies as well as OR's.
* Added a static library to make it easier to test loaders.
* Moved the native loader to the loader-testing static library
* Overhauled the native loader tests
* Fixed a bug where in certain conditions a load-on-query plugin that failed
to load, would get it's info tracked twice.
* Added gplugin_get_option_group which implements options for adding paths
as well as not adding the default paths.
* Fixed an issue with dependencies in native plugins.
* Fixed some use count issues in native plugins.
* GPluginManager now manages the the states for plugins so the loaders don't
* Got the gplugin-gtk stuff working for the most part
* Implemented the Lua loader
* Renamed the external methods for native plugins to remove the redundant
* Renamed the external methods for python plugins to remove the redundant
* Renamed GPluginPluginLoader to GPluginLoader
* Renamed GPluginPluginManager to GPluginManager
* Updated the gplugin_manager_* API to use a singleton that has signals for
loading, loaded, unloading, and unloaded. Use gplugin_manager_get_instance
to get the instance to use in g_signal_connect. Signals are
"loading-plugin", "loaded-plugin", "unloading-plugin", and "loaded-plugin".
See the documentation for the prototype expected for the callbacks.
* Various internal cleanups
* Fixed some issues with loading Python plugins (#16)
* Removed the flags property and replaced it with an internal and
load-on-query properties. Both of which default to FALSE. Closes #15
* Various fixes for gplugin_native_plugin_(un)?use from Ankit
* Cleaned up the output of gplugin-query considerably
* Fixed the load on query flag so that it actually works
* Finding and fixed an issue with type registration
* Fixed GObjectIntrospection.cmake to correctly handle CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX
* Added internationalization support
* Got the Python loader working
* Added GPluginPluginInfo:version-func which can hold a
GPluginVersionCompareFunc that's used to compare versions of the plugin.
* Fixed the multiple id crash issue
* Added a "category" property to GPluginPluginInfo
* Changed GPluginPluginInfo:dependencies from a GSList to a gchar *
* Implemented gplugin_plugin_info_new (again) this time with id and
* Renamed GPluginPluginInfo:author to GPluginPluginInfo:authors
* Changed GPluginPluginInfo:authors and GPluginPluginInfo:dependencies from
gchar * to gchar **. See the unittest plugins for an example of how they
* Some more updates for gplugin-query. This needs to be much easier to
maintain, but it's working a bit better.
* Changed GPluginPluginInfo:license to GPluginPluginInfo:license-id
* Added the install path as a default for gplugin-query
* Added an option to gplugin-query to not use the default paths
* Fixed a bug in gplugin_plugin_manager_remove_path
* Made some changes to the python loader, still far from working
* Fixed gplugin_plugin_manager_add_app_paths to use g_build_filename instead
* Fixed some leaks involving GPluginPluginInfo
* Avoid a crash if no paths are added
* Don't show internal plugins by default in gplugin-query, use -i to see them
* Removed gplugin_plugin_info_new for now (this may make a comeback)
* Set GPluginInfoClass's parent to GInitiallyUnownedClass
* Updated the target names in GObjectIntrospection.cmake to be the filenames
* Added license_text and license_url to GPluginPluginInfo
* Lots of documentation updates, more to go yet
* Added a -D option to gplugin-query to not use the default paths
* Updated the query, load, and unload functions of native plugins to take
* Added gplugin_plugin_manager_add_app_paths
* Moved GPluginPluginInfo from a boxed type to a GObject
* Added gplugin_[gs]et_plugin_info_type to allow applications to specify
a GPluginPluginInfo subclass for plugins to create.
* Fixed the broken pkg-config file...
* Added gplugin_plugin_manager_list_plugins
* Added gplugin-query to query the plugins that gplugin knows about
* Basic native plugin loading/unloading supported with dependencies